MuscleMag’s Old School Wrestling Survey
TNA Impact Wrestling’s Rob Terry knows what it takes to slam the competition in the squared circle and on a bodybuilding stage. We test his knowledge of some of the all time great physiques to ever step into the ring.
By Dan Filipe, Deputy Editor
1) Who had the most shredded physique? The Ultimate Warrior or Ravishing Rick Rude
Both were amazing, but I have to go with the Ultimate Warrior.
2) Who always had the best Bi’s? Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner or Superstar Billy Graham
Billy Graham had one hell of a set of arms, but I have wrestled Scott Steiner and his arms are freaky and insane. So I have to go with Scott.
3) Who was more powerful in the ring? Goldberg or Ahmed Johnson
I haven’t wrestled either, but I’m going to go out there and say Goldberg.
4) Who brought the best total package to the ring? Toney Atlas or Lex Luger
Once again, two tremendous physiques of their time that I grew up admiring, but I would have to say Lex Luger. There was a reason why he was named The Total Package!
5) Which superstar had the craziest mass? Triple H (Post-surgery comeback) or British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith
Man these questions are tough. These two were HUGE! If it came down to the wire I’ll have to say Triple H.
6) Who will be remembered as the most jacked hi-flyer? Jimmy Superfly Snuka or Eddie Guerrero
These questions just don’t get any easier. Again both stand out for their physiques and are legends in their own right. However, if you look back at Jimmy Super-fly, it looked like he was ready to hit the bodybuilding stage when he wasn’t high flying.
7) Which star delivered the best Most Muscular pose? Hulk Hogan or Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff
Ok, respect goes to both these guys. Hulk Hogan is currently with us at Impact Wrestling and I have to be honest, the guy has still got it. He is HUGE and what a great guy! The winner has to be Hulk Hogan!