By Alex Zakrzewski, Online Editor
1. Which of these Larry “The Legend” Scott facts is NOT true?
a) He won the first two Mr. Olympia competitions
b) He won two Mr. Universe titles
c) He invented and popularized the “Scott Curl”
d) He came out of retirement in 1980, just in time to win another Mr. Olympia title
2. What year did Sergio “The Myth” Oliva defeat Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Olympia stage?
3. Where was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?
a) Vienna, Austria
b) Thal, Austria
c) Munich, Germany
d) Bern, Switzerland
4. In what place did “The Black Panther” Serge Nubret finish in his weight class at the 1975 Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa?
5. What is Tom Platz’s nickname?
a) “The Golden Eagle”
b) “The Blond Beast”
c) “The Golden Bear”
d) “The Oak”
6. TWO of these facts are true of “The Chemist” Frank Zane. Can you name the two?
a) He won four Mr. Olympia titles from 1977-1980
b) He won three Mr. Olympia titles while weighing under 200 lbs
c) He won the 1985 Mr. Olympia title
d) He beat Arnold Schwarzenegger for the 1968 Mr. Universe title
7. Who finally dethroned Lee Haney as Mr. Olympia in 1992, ending an eight-year reign?
a) Jay Cutler
b) Ronnie Coleman
c) Dorian Yates
d) Lou Ferrigno
8. How many Mr. Olympia titles did “The Shadow” Dorian Yates win?
9. “The Lion of Lebanon” Samir Bannout is one of three bodybuilders to win only one Mr. Olympia title. Who are the other two?
a) Franco Columbu, Chris Dickerson
b) Kai Greene, Larry Scott
c) Phil Heath, Branch Warren
d) Chris Dickerson, Dexter Jackson
10. Aside from winning the 1982 Mr. Olympia, what unique distinction does Chris Dickerson hold?
a) At age 43 he was the oldest Mr. Olympia winner
b) He was the first American Mr. Olympia
c) He was the first Black Mr. Olympia
d) He the last Mr. Olympia winner of the 1980s
6. b, d